31min prep: 4min cook: 27min
Spiced with paprika and pureed with cauliflower, this dish is a great accompaniment to any dinner.Notes:
- If you don’t have an immersion blender, a food processor would work too.
- Cauliflower — 1 Cup
- Sweet Potatoes — 1 Pound
Dairy & Eggs
- Butter, Grass-Fed — 1 Tablespoon
Canned Goods, Soups & Mixes
- Coconut Milk, Unsweetened — 3 Tablespoons
Spice & Baking
- Black Pepper — 1⁄2 Teaspoon
- Garlic Powder — 1⁄2 Teaspoon
- Kosher Salt — 1⁄2 Teaspoon
- Paprika — 1⁄2 Teaspoon
- Stove Top
- Can Opener
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- Immersion Blender
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Saucepan, Medium (2-4 QT)
- Peel the sweet potatoes and chop into 1 inch pieces. Place in a medium saucepan and cover with water.
- Trim the cauliflower florets and some of the stalk to measure the indicated amount.
- Place the pot of sweet potatoes over high heat. Proceed with next step as water comes to a boil.
- Once water is boiling, cook sweet potatoes until they are almost fork-tender, about [8-10 minutes]. After that, add the cauliflower florets and stalks and cook until both veggies are fork-tender, another 3-5 minutes.
- Once sweet potatoes and cauliflower have been strained, return them to the pot. Add butter, coconut milk, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Transfer the sweet potato cauliflower mash to a serving bowl or dinner plates. Serve warm!