Created by: Emily Wilson
28min prep 7min cook 21min
This is an elegant and delicious breakfast! Of course, baking your own biscuits is the real treat, but if time doesn’t allow, these sandwiches would taste great on a toasted English muffin too. Enjoy!
- Fresh Chives (1/2 Tablespoon)
- Fresh Parsley (1/2 Tablespoon)
Meat & Seafood
- Canadian Bacon, 1/8″ Thick (4 Slices)
Cheese & Lunchmeat
- Goat Cheese (2 Ounces)
Dairy & Eggs
- Butter, Unsalted (1 Tablespoon)
- Eggs, Large (4)
- Heavy Cream (2 Tablespoons)
Bread & Bakery
- Buttermilk Biscuits (See Separate Recipe) (4)
Spice & Baking
- Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Stove Top
- Chef’s Knife
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowl, Large
- Rubber Spatula
- Saute Pan, Medium
- Serrated Knife
- Sheet Pan
- Trim parsley leaves from the stems and finely chop to measure the indicated amount.
- Finely chop chives to measure the indicated amount.
- Slice the biscuits in half horizontally. If warming in the oven, place all halves on a sheet pan.
- Use fingers or a fork to crumble the goat cheese into a small bowl or on a small plate.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add heavy cream to the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine again.
- Place the biscuits in the preheated oven to warm while you cook the eggs.
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add the butter.
- Once butter is melted and foamy, pour in the whisked eggs. Use a rubber spatula to gently stir the eggs as they start to cook. Swirl the eggs on the bottom and scrape the sides of the pan as the eggs start to set. The eggs will cook quickly, so stir continuously.
- Once there is just a slight amount of moisture left in the eggs, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chopped parsley, chopped chives and crumbled goat cheese. Continue folding the eggs over each other until the goat cheese is softened and well incorporated. Transfer the cooked eggs to a clean platter.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven. Place 1 slice of Canadian bacon on the bottom half of each biscuit, then top with the scrambled eggs. Finish with the biscuit tops.
- Place the goat cheese and herb scrambled egg sandwiches on a serving platter or plates and serve.